Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Favorite Shops

I have recently been spending a lot of time on Etsy, where I have my shop.  Good thing huh?  I'm part of a great team our fearless leader A'esha calls Madcap.  We have our own Facebook pages, blog, and twitter account.  And then one day she asked for suggestions, and I suggested, being a good team member, and she made me a team leader!  So one of my favorite places to shop these days is on Etsy. 

Which is where I found the following two photographers, on Etsy.  Now, being a photographer myself, I'm pretty picky and exacting.  And these two photographers can really create some beautiful images.  So I want to spread the word, because as a fellow artist, sometimes you have to live on a lot of kudos between the pesos!

The first shop I found is Dave Dilli Photography at http://www.etsy.com/shop/DaveDilliPhotography?ref=pr_shop_more.

Greeting Cards, Desert Sunsets Fine Art Photographs set of 4 Note Cards          7 x 10 Photograph - Arizona Four Peaks Pink Sunset Fine Art     Photograph, Matted, 7 x 10 Burrowing Owl Gaze

Above are just a few of the beautiful images Dave has created.  Dave lives in the desert southwest, so the majority of his work is of the gorgeous scenics you find only in that part of the country.  Beautiful, beautiful use of light and spectacular composition.  You really must check out his shop!

The next amazing photograhper I found is Larry Lynch at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Larry727?ref=pr_shop_more.

Cabin Light      Cades Cove Great Smoky Mountains National Park     Great Egret in Breeding Plumes at Sunset    

I just really, really like the way Larry sees the world and the images that intrigue him.  And his ability to capture that image and share it with all of us.... well it's just plain old excellent! 

So everyone hop over to these shops.  You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment