Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wanna have fun with your dog?


I made spaghetti for dinner tonight, which could mean a lot of things in an American household.  I cook my pasta al dente, because it's healthier.  I also did a red sauce and a white sauce, sliced roasted chicken breast, and roasted crimini mushrooms and sliced sweet onions. YUM!

Now my fuzzy little white dog Stuie was quite interested in this whole affair, as you can imagine! So I pulled out an old trick I used to do with my big mastiff Shadow (the one in my avatar with me). I gave him the nearly empty jar of spaghetti sauce. Now Stuie, being white, got the white sauce. And he chased that blasted jar all over three rooms trying to get every bit of the sauce out of it, just wishing he had a longer tongue....

No comments:

Post a Comment